Patrick Terminals Current Situation
Additional Industrial Action notifications have been received from the Maritime Union of Australia (MUA) for Patrick Terminals Fremantle, Melbourne and Brisbane terminals.
Where MUA and Hutchinson Ports have come to an agreement we still await news as to when the disputes at Patrick will be resolved.
Listed below are the new actions taken at Patrick Terminals and the state of delays at the Sydney Terminal.
- A ban on attending for work on days an employee is rostered as “off/avail” commencing from 7.00am Wednesday 21 July 2021 and ending at 7.00am on Wednesday 11 August 2021.
- Stoppages of work of 24-hours duration commencing at 2300 on 22 July 2021 and 2300 on 25 July 2021.
- Stoppages of work for 1-hour duration at 03.30, 11.30 and 19.30 on each day from Thursday 22 July 2021 to Wednesday 28 July 2021 (inclusive of those days).
- Stoppages of work of 24 hours duration commencing at 0700 on Wednesday 21 July 2021 and 0700 on Thursday 29 July 2021.
- A ban on the working of overtime from 0700 on Thursday 22 July 2021 until 0700 on Thursday 29 July 2021.
- A ban on the working of shift extensions from 0700 on Thursday 22 July 2021 until 0700 on Thursday 29 July 2021.
- Stoppage of work of 24 hours duration commencing at 0700 on 23 July 2021.
- Average Sydney Terminal delays are now: 6.2 days
- Average delay on-window vessels: 4.8 days
- Average delay off-window vessels: 8.2 dayss