Expansion of ATT Origin Waiver Benefit
Four trade agreements have been added:
- Indonesia-Australia FTA (IA-CEPA)
- Australia-Hong Kong FTA (AHKFTA)
- Peru-Australia FTA (PAFTA)
- Comprehensive & Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
- ATT can now pay ABF-collected import related fees and charges on a monthly basis (on the 21st of the month following the month goods were imported). This is likely to be in effect mid-2021.
- Initially this will be available to ATT who defer payment of GST through the GST deferral scheme.
- Also includes customs duty and anti-dumping duty.
On 13 December Pacer Plus will enter force for:
- Cook Islands
- New Zealand
- Solomon Islands
60 days after completion of ratification process Pacer Plus will enter force for:
Further information will be provided to ATT in 2021