Welcome to our October News Brief.
Dear Customers, Employees, Suppliers and Friends,
This month we celebrate our 20th anniversary of the constitution of the company, 20 years of life fully dedicated in trying to make this part of the world, Home.
Thanks to all of you, it has been possible to realise all of this.
With respect, appreciation and affection , thank you.
FJT Warehouse Services
We are moving towards the end of 2021, and for many customers it is time to plan for potential cargo arrivals/receivals over the End of Year holiday period .....
Impact of COVID cases at VICT
Further COVID cases has been encountered at VICT. Restrictions have been placed by the Dep't of Health causing delays and issues as stated below.
- Increased number of employees are in isolation
- Seriously impacting operations at VICT
- Coverage of the Reach Stacker is affected
- Vessel berthing schedule has been adjusted due to the situation
Department of Agriculture, Water & the Environment Assessment Delays
DAWE Explains & Offers A Solution
- Late lodgements of sea cargo causing urgent assessments
- BMSB peak season commencing & impacting the supply chain
- COVID related stoppages impacting cargo release
- Good news of a document automation system aimed to be released end November
We eagerly await DAWE’s automated process….
FJT Logistics have committed to donating food items to SecondBite Victoria, one of Australia’s largest food rescue organisations.
- Our donation will reach many supported by the Port Phillip Community Group, who provide services to the City of Port Phillip.